My posts may be few and far between for the next two and a half months. But hopefully they will be full of amazing and exciting travel tales.
In case you are wondering, I am going to:
- Pasadena, CA from June 10th thru the 14th to see my friend Meredith graduate and just hang out.
- Portland, OR from June 15th to the 19th (approximately) to visit my brother, Ben, and his family.
- Cambodia from June 25th through July 10th and then a three day layover in Hong Kong on the way home (returning the 13th, I think). I am going with a group of 21 from Hope Chapel to build a cafeteria at the Chhuk orphan home. By the way, if you would like to donate a new outfit for one of the children in the home let me know. Girls need capri pants and a t-shirt; boys need shorts and a t-shirt (nothing reminiscent of war, such as camouflage).
- Costa Rica and Nicaragua from July 20th through August 10th, with my friend, Nick, to visit our friend, Jana. Nick will be studying at a language school for two weeks during the trip. I may do that too. Or I might just be a typical tourist. I haven't decided yet.
- Update: Back down to Pasadena (area) for my friend, Kirsten's, wedding on August 13th.
And then the weddings begin! I am going to at least 3 weddings in August/September. I will be singing in one and a bridesmaid in another. Not to mention the bridal showers and bachelorette parties. And then in November and December my sisters are having babies, so there are the baby showers (plus the kajillion other women I know who are pregnant).
On one hand I am overwhelmed and haven't quite figured out how to schedule in time to breathe, let alone do laundry. And on the other hand (the more important hand), I am so extraordinarily excited, it's hard to explain. Traveling is my passion. I want to go everywhere, literally. Who's with me?