06 February 2005

What's in a name?

I'd like to ask you, my blogging community, for a little bit of help. We are in the midst of renovating our youth program at our church and in that process are seeking a new name for our youth group. Please offer your suggestions. And comment on them and eachother's suggestions. I would like to bring some to the youth and the youth leaders to choose from.

Our previous names have been
R.O.C.K. (Righteous Offspring of Christ the King)
and
R.I.O.T. (Righteous Invasion of Truth)

I, personally, feel like we should sway away from acronyms as we want the youth group to look and feel completely different than it was in the past, but I am open to hear anything.

Please, if you feel led, post a link to this post on your blog. Your help is greatly appreciated!

No comments: