31 March 2005

Weekend Update

Well, I'm spending the weekend with thousands of teenagers and a few crazy adults. I am going with the youth group from my church to Acquire the Fire in Sacramento. For those who have never heard of it, it is similar to Women of Faith or Promise Keepers, but for Teens. I have been once before and it was phenomenal. We have about 15 youth and 4 adults going from my church. I'm totally stoked, I know God will speak to them and me this weekend. I may or may not be back in town by Sat night service, so I'll miss any of you Hope Chapel folks out there. Although, I'll see those of you going to Cambodia at the meeting on Sunday afternoon. Peace out.
***
Lord God, Show us your awesomeness, your greatness and your love. Let us not return from this adventure with simply a "camp high" feeling, but with desire and determination to serve you. I love you God.
Amen.

No comments: