16 April 2005

Day 7

Point to Ponder: The whole world is watching how we love one another.

Verse to Remember: "Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples." John 13:35 (NLT)

Question to Consider: How loudly do your actions speak about the love of God?

***

I read today's devotional twice because I wasn't really sure how to respond in writing-once this morning and just now (10:30 @ night).

I saw a very good example of the "world" watching believers love each other (and them) on Thursday. Our youth group went on a field trip to Alliance Redwoods and it was the first time I really felt like it (the youth group) was reaching out to others. The majority of the group had never or rarely attended youth group & I could really tell that they saw love and experienced acceptance.

Question to Consider:
I am constantly working at loving others better, but I am pretty certain my actions speak fairly loudly-they could, however, always be louder!
Lord, make my love LOUDER! Amen.

No comments: