17 April 2005

Day 8

Point to Ponder: Make the most of every opportunity to share.

Verse to Remember: "Be wise in the way you act with people who are not believers, making the most of every opportunity." Colossians 4:5 (NCV)

Question to consider: Will anybody be in heaven because of you?

***

I love it when a truth I once knew is reintroduced into my life and I am reminded of it. I need to be ready, willing and able to share God's love, but most importantly, I need to be considerate and loving as I do.

Question to Consider: I've always felt like somewhat of a planter (of "the seed") or the caretaker of the flower. I can't really recall a person who has come to Christ, fully, in my presence, as a direct result of what God has said through me. I believe that I have played a part in God's perfect plan, though, and that is most important.

Lord, use me.

No comments: